I Need Your Feedback On Dolphin Shout

Hi there everyone. Since there is no Miami Dolphins news of any importance today and I am getting low on questions to ask, I was hoping that I could get you guys to give me some feedback on what you like and don't like about Dolphin Shout.

Please don't hold anything back. I will not be offended at all.

I want to know what you want me to keep doing, what you want me to start doing, and what I am doing now that annoys or bores you, and don't tell me nothing either. This blog is nowhere close to perfect, but I want to get it a little closer to perfection, so telling me that you don't see anything that needs a change doesn't help me at all.

Your feedback could be something about the website layout or design, my writing style, the topics that we cover, etc.

Give me at least one thing you want done differently. It can't be too hard to think of something. Maybe you want another writer contributing, a new color scheme, a different way for posts to be organized, or you just want me to stop capitalizing every letter in my titles because it isn't proper journalism.

Whatever it is, LET ME KNOW! I want to make this blog as reader-friendly as possible.

Thank you for stopping by, and let me know what you want done differently or what you want done more often. You can tell me by commenting below, emailing me at paul@dolphinshout.com, or tweeting me @PaulDSmythe

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter