Chad Henne is Looking Better and Better for the Miami Dolphins

I don't care if it is preseason. Chad Henne has looked good for two straight games in a row, and it looks like he will continue to play well for the Miami Dolphins. Henne finally seems comfortable in this offense, and it has begun to show with his production.

I'm not even looking at his numbers either. I am just looking at his decision-making, composure, and leadership. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but Henne is much more active pre-snap than he has ever been. He has started directing the offense, and not just doing exactly what he is told.

One of my biggest fears with Henne is his inconsistency. He will bait us in with a good game, but then he regresses and throws multiple interceptions. I was afraid that would happen in yesterday's game against the Buccaneers, but it didn't and he hasn't thrown an interception in two straight weeks.

What's more? Henne and Brandon Marshall have really started to make a connection. Do you guys remember all of that talk about how well Henne and Marshall would do at the beginning of last season? Well, maybe those talks were a year premature. Maybe this year will be the year that they do really well. I'm not going to say it is for sure, but I think there is a good chance. The two really do look good together. Henne is a much better leader, Marshall is more "stable", and they are talking more now than they ever did before.

Henne didn't even need a good rushing attack to do well passing the ball. That is extremely encouraging. A good quarterback doesn't need to rely on a top-notch rushing attack to do well. He can go off of his own arm, and the rushing attack will follow.

Is Henne at that level where the rushing attack relies on him instead of him relying on it yet? I can't say for sure, but he is closer than he has ever been.

Thank you guys for reading and let me know what you think.