How Does Miami Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall's Personality Disorder Affect Your Opinion Of Him?

By now I'm sure most of you have heard, and if not I will give you the basics. Miami Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall has been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), which (from what I gather) is a behavioral problem and is the "reason" that Marshall will get so angry.

Here is a little more in-depth description of the disorder that was found by the Palm Beach Post and is originally from the National Institutes of Health:
BPD is a condition in which people have long-term patterns of unstable or turbulent emotions, such as feelings about themselves and others. These inner experiences often cause them to take impulsive actions and have chaotic relationships.
What I want you guys to tell me is does this affect your opinion about Marshall in any way? What exactly does it make you think about him now? How do you think this will affect him on the football field?

I, honestly, like what Marshall is doing. He is bringing awareness to a disorder that is quite common. He has offered to become the new face of BPD, and I find that admirable. Why not use your fame to help others?

He is also filming a documentary, which I believe is going to be about his struggles with BPD. Here is a trailer for it:



I also like that he has started to understand his emotions more. With that understanding of his emotions will come the ability to control them, and that is something we desperately need him to learn how to do. That control over his emotions will end up helping him on the football field.

My only concern is that he will use his disorder as an excuse whenever he acts up. I don't think he will do it, but there is always that possibility.