Would You Chant "We Want Orton" At Miami Dolphins Training Camp?

Two days ago during the Miami Dolphins evening practice, some of the over 10,000 fans in attendance started booing and chanting "We Want Orton" after Chad Henne started playing poorly.

What I want to know is, would you guys join in if you were at the practice or not?

I'm going to be honest on this one for my answer. I think that I would join in. You guys already know that I want Kyle Orton more than I want Chad Henne, and I don't think that I would have been able to resist chanting along with everyone else.

Some may call it a classless act from the fans, but I disagree. It is fans showing their passion and expressing their disgust for how the Miami Dolphins have handled their quarterback situation. They have a right to be frustrated. Now, I do hate that Henne had to go through that because he is much better than the numbers he put up last year (Dan Henning really was an impossible coordinator to be successful under), but I still don't mind the chanting.

The Dolphins should have Kyle Orton right now, but they don't have him or another comparable QB, so they will get boos. Matt Moore and Pat Devlin may be underrated, but they aren't at the level that Orton is.

Also, did anyone else notice that the Jason Taylor signing came conveniently the day after the booing at the practice? I'm not much into conspiracies, but it seems to me like the Jason Taylor signing became the top news and pushed other news topics, like fans booing and chanting that they want another QB, into the background. It is very possible that Miami pushed Jason to make the announcement when he did, just so the Dolphins would have "good" news instead of having to hear about Kyle Orton all day. It is very possible, and it is also more likely than you may think.

Thanks for reading, and let me know your reactions below.

I had intended to talk about this yesterday, but I wanted to make sure that you guys saw the post about the salary cap under the new CBA. If you didn't be sure to check it out here, because it is really important.