Tony Sparano: Reggie Bush to get the "Most Carries" for the Miami Dolphins

The Miami Dolphins will be giving Reggie Bush more carries than Daniel Thomas this year, according to Tony Sparano and per the Miami Herald.

Here is what Sparano said when asked if Bush would get the most carries:
"I would think he's probably going to have the most touches and the most carries. We're going to try to get Reggie involved different ways. That's not a secret, you know. But I think a good way to get him involved is to turn and hand him the ball."
Even though he said probably, we know that Sparano means that for sure. That's just how he talks during interviews.

Bush is a dynamic player, and I am glad that Sparano and OC Brian Daboll are trying to incorporate him into the offense as much as possible. Daniel Thomas is a good running back, he just won't be able to do as much as Bush with the ball in his hands, especially after receptions.

I have a feeling that this offense will revolve around Bush. During the Panthers game he played really well, and I could see Miami trying to do that during the season. Think about it, if Bush is in the game defenders will have to worry about him catching the ball, which will open it up for the rest of the team.

Bush has surprised me since he's gotten here. I didn't expect that he would be as big in the offense as he is, and I definitely didn't expect him to be considered the top back. I'm glad he's doing so well, though. He is a hard worker and will be able to contribute a lot to the team.

Thanks for stopping by, and let me know what you think.