You Tell Me: Where Does Chad Henne Rank Among Starting Quarterbacks in the NFL?

This week's "You Tell Me" is going to be about how good that you think Miami Dolphins QB Chad Henne is compared to other starting NFL quarterbacks.

I have put together a list below of where I believe starting quarterbacks in the NFL belong, and I want you guys to look at the list and tell me where you think Henne should go in it. Some of you may not completely agree with where I rank the quarterbacks, but that isn't the point. I just want to know roughly where you would rank Henne.

Here's the list:

1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Philip Rivers
5. Michael Vick
6. Drew Brees
7. Matt Ryan
8. Ben Roethlisberger
9. Sam Bradford
10. Matt Schaub
11. Eli Manning
12. Josh Freeman
13. Joe Flacco
14. Jay Cutler
15. Tony Romo
16. Kyle Orton
17. David Garrard
18. Ryan Fitzpatrick
19. Matt Cassell
20. Matthew Stafford
21. Mark Sanchez
22. Alex Smith
23. Jason Campbell
24. Tarvaris Jackson

I may have left some quarterbacks out, but I am pretty sure that is a good enough list.

Now, I want to know around where you would put Chad Henne in that list.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.