Adding Mike Sims-Walker Isn't Exactly A Necessary Move For The Miami Dolphins

Talk of Mike Sims-Walker joining Brandon Marshall in Miami to play for the Dolphins has come up again.

While it would sound like an exciting combination to have Brandon Marshall, Mike Sims-Walker, Davone Bess, Brian Hartline, and Edmond Gates, I don't think that signing Sims-Walker is necessary, and especially for the price tag he will come with.

Would I mind having Sims-Walker with the Miami Dolphins? Absolutely not, but I don't think it is worth using up cap space for a position that doesn't need any more help. Why not add another offensive guard or a quarterback?

I want to leave the rest of the discussion up to you guys for today. I'm sorry for the short post, but I am in a hurry and need to finish now.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter