Is Stephen Ross Lost In The NFL?

Some of the discussion yesterday was about Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross and how he isn't exactly the best owner for the Dolphins and doesn't know what he is doing

So, today I will post this question: is Stephen Ross lost in the NFL?

My answer? Absolutely, most of what he does isn't helpful to the team. It is only helpful to the "stadium experience." I find it really funny that Ross spent all that time and effort making Sun Life Stadium an experience to go to, but his team lost seven out of the eight games it played there this season.

This was mentioned yesterday, and I do not remember who said it, but Stephen Ross a great businessman and not a great football owner. He knows how to make money. That is obvious. He just doesn't know how to make a good football team.

Want more evidence for why he isn't a good owner? Just look at the Jim Harbaugh situation. That really couldn't have been handled worse, in my opinion. Ross obviously doesn't realize that you can't just go and look for a new coach while you still have one.

I am going to leave you guys with that. There are surely many more reasons that Stephen Ross doesn't realize the stage that he is on, so feel free to leave them below in the comments.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think below.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter