Do You Support The Miami Dolphins Drafting A Man Acquitted Of Murder?

UPDATE: I made the mistake of saying he was convicted of murder. He was actually acquitted. Sorry about that.

In the seventh round of the 2011 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins drafted defensive back Jimmy Wilson out of Montana.

I believe Wilson's talent level is much higher than other defensive backs in the 7th, and I think most people would agree with me. The reason Wilson fell so far is that he was accused of murdering his abusive Uncle in 2007.

What I would like you guys to do is read the following article explaining the story and then come back and tell me if you support the Dolphins decision to bring him in.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2011/columns/story?columnist=mortensen_chris&id=6382356


Now that you have read it, let me know what you think about his murder and if you want him in Miami playing for the Dolphins.

Thanks for reading, and I am really interested to see what you guys say.