Tales Of The Tape: What Game Clips Would You Like To See From The Miami Dolphins Last Season?

So, as a lot of you know, but some of you may not, I recently acquired DVD's of all 16 Miami Dolphins games from last season from Ron's World Of Miami Dolphins.

This is good news for you guys because I am going to be putting together highlight and lowlight films of the Miami Dolphins this season using these DVD's.

What I want you guys to tell me is: what videos do you want me to make?

For example, I already know the first clip I am going to put together is a video of all 19 of Chad Henne's interceptions from last year. That way we can diagnose each interception and see whether it was his fault or not. I'm don't think that it will end all of the Chad Henne debate, but I think it will be a very helpful tool that will shed some more light on what exactly he did.

Now, I want you guys to tell me what films you want me to make. They can be good or bad highlights. I don't care. I just want to make videos that you guys would want to watch.

Some videos will obviously take longer to make than others, but it's the offseason so I won't really have anything better to do.

To send me your requests you can either email me at paul@dolphinshout.com or mention me on twitter at twitter.com/PaulDSmythe.

I look forward to putting together these videos, and I hope that you guys are looking forward to watching them.

Thanks for reading, and please send as many video requests as you would like.

I want to apologize for not posting yesterday. I had yet another migraine and was unable to put anything up.

Follow Paul on Twitter