What Free Agents Should The Miami Dolphins Pursue?

We talked a good bit about free agent quarterbacks for the Miami Dolphins these last two days, so why not talk some free agents in other positions?

I will be honest in that I don't think the Dolphins need many positions to be fixed. Other than quarterback it doesn't seem like Miami has any big hole, and some would argue that they don't even have a hole at quarterback.

Still though, Miami could use some help. I have a feeling the Dolphins will be looking for another guard and linebacker.

They drafted one G/C center in Pouncey and they have Richie Incognito, who can also play guard or center. My concern is with the other guard spot. Miami has John Jerry and Nate Garner that could play the spot, but they weren't anything special last year so I think it would be a good idea for the Dolphins to look into free agency to find one.

LB isn't as much of a concern for the Dolphins, but it would still be a good idea to add at least one that will give Koa Misi and Channing Crowder a push for their jobs. Neither one is especially terrible, but they could at least use a little push for the starting spot.

Of course there is the potential need at running back. In all honesty I would be confident if the Dolphins didn't sign another running back and just kept Daniel Thomas, Kory Sheets, and Lex Hilliard. Thomas would be a really good back with Sheets and Hilliard competing for the second RB spot. Both Sheets and Hilliard are incredibly underrated backs, and I think either one would be a great backup runner.

Now that I have prefaced you guys, I want to know what free agents you want that would be available to the Dolphins.

Let me know below in the comments, and thanks to hookemfins for the idea for this post.