Miami Dolphins Fail To Hand Out Playbooks To Players

Of course the Miami Dolphins would be the only team in the NFL that doesn't give their players their playbooks when they had the opportunity.

I mean, really? Are you joking me? REALLY?

I know I am a day or two late with this news, and I apologize for not posting yesterday but I had a migraine and wasn't able to do anything all day.

Unfortunately, it seems like those geniuses in the Dolphins organization are intent on giving me another migraine. If you haven't heard, the Miami Dolphins did not give any of the players on the team a playbook when they had the opportunity to. I am not 100% positive, but I believe that the Dolphins are the only team not to give any of their players a playbook when they had the chance to.

You would think that it would be a good idea to give your players a playbook when you are trying to put in a new offense, right? I mean, every other team in the NFL did it. You want to give your players time to study it, right?

Well apparently not for the Dolphins.

The stupidity of this is unbelievable. There is no excuse at all.

Jim Harbaugh wouldn't have missed on the opportunity to give out the playbook, and neither would Bill Cowher or any other coach that Stephen Ross would have considered bringing in.

There is absolutely no benefit in not giving the players a playbook ASAP. Not doing so is simply a mistake and there is no other way to describe it.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you guys think. Am I wrong for being pissed of at them for missing this opportunity?