Brandon Marshall Not Cooperating With Attorney's Office About Stabbing

According to Omar Kelly of the Sun Sentinel, Miami Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall has not been cooperating with the Broward State Attorney's office regarding his stabbing just over a month ago.

On April 22 Marshall's, Michi Nagomi-Marshall, wife was charged with stabbing the Dolphins receiver. Apparently Michi had a no-contact order placed on her at her bond hearing, which prohibits her from having any contact with Marshall.

Brandon Marshall's attorney said that Brandon didn't want the no-contact order placed on his wife, and when it was removed he would be more cooperative.

I don't really like the idea of Marshall not cooperating with the Attorney's office, but I don't really think it is that big of a deal. I don't like the idea of his wife being a distraction during the season, but I don't think this is very significant.

My real hope is that he gets back to work soon. The Dolphins are going to need him this year if they want to get anywhere far. Whatever quarterback Miami finally ends up with will need some time to work with Marshall.

What would be great is if he comes back really soon and is able to work out with Chad Henne and whatever other Dolphins have been working out on their own. I'm still not in favor of Chad Henne starting for Miami next season, but he is showing that he's willing to work hard for the starting spot, and I have to respect that.

Thank you guys for reading, and I am sorry to post boring news like this, but it is the offseason and I am struggling to find content to put up.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter