Brandon Marshall Could Have Possibly Been The Target Of A Murderer

Intrigued? Well, so am I.

I'm not making this up either. This news surprised me just as much as it probably surprises you right now.

Current Miami Dolphins WR Brandon Marshall could have possibly been targeted by a murderer a few years ago according to a post by Tim Graham of ESPN.

The report that Tim links to is a very long one that will take a while to read. For today I will just be letting you guys know about his post, and I will get back to you tomorrow after I read the full report that Tim linked to.

Be sure to check back tomorrow when I will clarify a little more. I apologize for doing this, but I wanted you guys to see it as soon as I found it.

Here is the link to his post if you are interested:
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/27806/was-marshall-murderers-intended-target

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all are anxious to check back tomorrow and find out more.