What Do You Want Done Differently On Dolphin Shout?

Ok, so today I am looking for ways to improve this obviously wonderful Miami Dolphins blog.

I want you guys to tell me what you like and don't like about this blog. If there is something you don't like, then please let me know. My goal is to make this an enjoyable site to come to and discuss the Miami Dolphins. If there is something that is making it less enjoyable to you please let me know.

If you don't like the way I write, tell me. My feelings won't be hurt.

If there are certain posts that you really enjoy reading or discussing, let me know. I want you guys to enjoy reading and discussing here. If I know what types of posts you guys like to read, then I can write more of those types.

And finally, I want your suggestions for new things I can add to the blog. I can't guarantee that I will add everything you guys ask for, but I will try my best to add things to make this site better. I am even open to adding a new writer if you guys would like to see that as well.

Also, as you can probably tell I am not the best at choosing color schemes and things like that, so if you have any suggestions for what to do with the site's background, the text, and any other colors please let me know.

I want to thank everyone in advance for whatever advice you have for me. I want to make Dolphin Shout the best it can be, and that will be a lot easier with your input.

So let me know. You can either email me at paul@dolphinshout.com or leave a comment.

Thanks for reading.