Miami Dolphins Officials To Meet With Ryan Mallett Thursday & Friday

I know most of you are probably tired of hearing me talk about Ryan Mallett, but I am going to talk about him anyway.

For those of you that are tired or annoyed of my talk of Mallett, I want you to remember me when Mallett is a top NFL quarterback. I am absolutely confident that is what he will be, and I can only hope that the Miami Dolphins draft him at 15.

Anyways, according to the Miami Herald, Ryan Mallett will be meeting with Dolphins officials on Thursday and Friday.

I believe that this means Miami is seriously considering drafting Mallett. It is their second workout with him, and this time they are taking an extra day to get to know as much about him as they can.

Let's hope that they really do want Mallett. You guys won't be disappointed.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think.