Do Ryan Mallett's Drug Rumors Concern You At All?

Ryan Mallett has been tabbed by many as the most scrutinized player in this year's NFL Draft, and I tend to agree with that. Nobody has been questioned more than Ryan Mallett, and it has more than likely caused his stock to drop for at least a couple teams.

Most of that scrutiny has come from rumors of his supposed drug use. He had a run in with the law his sophmore year. He was arrested for public intoxication. It was reported that he smelled of marijuana, which he denied smoking but did acknowledge previously being around people who were.

Here is a link to details of the arrest:
http://www.arkansassports360.com/13371/arkansas-qb-mallett-arrested-charged-with-public-intoxication-updated

I want to know if the rumors about his drug use scare or concern you at all as a fan of the Miami Dolphins.

Honestly, the rumors don't scare me that much, which you guys can probably tell by how much I support him.

I don't support drug use of any kind, but smelling of marijuana isn't exactly a huge offense. Was he smoking it? I don't know, but I still don't think it is as big of a deal as people make it out to be. If he did smoke marijuana it is definitely a mistake, but I don't think that will hinder his career to any extent.

Dan Marino had similar questions when he was coming out of college and look how he turned out. I am not saying that marijuana is acceptable, just that it won't hinder his performance.

Now I want to know what you guys think. Are you concerned about Ryan Mallett's drug rumors? Would you mind if the Miami Dolphins did draft him?

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think.