DeAngelo Williams Expresses Desire To Play For The Miami Dolphins

The Miami Dolphins and RB DeAngelo Williams may be coming together after all according to a report by Pro Football Talk.

During an interview on WQAM in Miami, Williams had this to say about Miami:
"This is a place I'd like to live. I hope I'm at the top of their list and they come after me."
Seeing this quote is really exciting for me because Williams is basically asking the Dolphins to sign him.

This is helpful because Miami won't have to consider drafting Mark Ingram anymore. They can focus on drafting other positions instead with the knowledge that they will be able to sign Williams during free agency.

Williams looked to be slowing down a little bit last year. He was under five yards per carry for the first time since 2006, and he only played six games due to injury.

Even with all of that, I am not concerned about how he would be in Miami. He is still lightning fast and has had a lot of time to let his body recover. If Miami uses the draft to improve their offensive line he could easily end up being a Top 10 NFL running back.

Williams would compliment Ronnie Brown well if Brown ended up staying, or he could work well with backs like Lex Hilliard and Kory Sheets. Hilliard and Sheets may not be very well known, but that doesn't make them any less talented. I believe at least one of them would be capable of splitting carries with Williams.

Like I always say, we will see what happens. Thank you guys for reading, and let me know your thoughts on Williams possibly coming to play for the Dolphins.