Miami Dolphins Select Speedy WR Edmond Gates

The Miami Dolphins have made a great pick in the fourth round of the NFL Draft by selecting WR Edmond Gates of Abilene Christian.

Gates is a very fast receiver who runs a 4.35 40-yard dash. He is the receiver that Miami needs to be able to stretch the field and open things up for the Dolphins other receivers.

This is the perfect pick for Miami at this position, and I am pleased at the decision. Gates has a very impressive 40" vertical, so he should be able to go up and catch almost any ball thrown near him.

This is a very good value pick.

Also, I have calmed down after last night and have been thinking long and hard about the Dolphins and what they have done so far in the draft. I am not as disappointed by them not taking Mallett anymore. It isn't the end of the world like I made it seem, and I will elaborate more on that tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think about the Gates pick.