Please Stay Tuned For A Mock Draft On Monday

First, I hope everyone is have a very Happy Easter.

Now, I would like to take the opportunity to tell you guys about a mock draft we will be doing on Dolphin Shout.

A good friend of mine who is an expert in both NFL and NCAA will be doing the mock. His name is John Bleech, and I wanted to make sure to tell you guys about him before you saw some stranger write a post. If anyone would like to contact him feel free to email him at john@dolphinshout.com.

John is an Atlanta Falcons and Georgia Bulldogs fan. His knowledge about the game of football and both the NCAA and NFL is incredible, and I am sure he would be open to any type of discussion about either.

I want you guys to know that I did not have any part in deciding where John put the players in his mock. It was entirely his decision. I discuss the NFL with him a lot, but I took no part in deciding where the players went.

I hope you guys enjoy the mock, and please take a minute to leave a comment with your reactions after you have read it.

Stay tuned for the mock on Monday. I hope you guys enjoy, and as always, please feel free to email him at john@dolphinshout.com or email me for the heck of it at paul@dolphinshout.com.