You Tell Me: Is Channing Crowder Good Enough For The Miami Dolphins?

This week's "You Tell Me" is about Miami Dolphins LB Channing Crowder.

Crowder has always been a very talkative player, and that can be a good or bad thing depending on the situation. His vocal abilities have never come into question. What has come into question before is his playing ability, and I want to know what you guys think about him.

So, my question is do you guys think Crowder is good enough to be starting for the Miami Dolphins?

If you don't think he is good enough, then who do you want Miami to go after to replace him and why isn't he good enough? If you do think he is good enough, then what do you like about him?

I hope you guys enjoy the discussion, and I will be adding my two cents whenever I feel like I should.

Thanks for reading. Let me hear what you have to say with a comment, and thank you Gary for the idea of this "You Tell Me."