Miami Dolphins Select Mike Pouncey With The 15th Overall Pick Of The NFL Draft

The Miami Dolphins selected Mike Pouncey with their 15th overall pick in the 2011 NFL Draft.

As solid as this pick is, I am disappointed that the Dolphins didn't get QB prospect Mallett. My only hope now is that Miami will trade up in order to still pick Mallett. I highly doubt they will, but one can only hope.

Pouncey will undoubtedly give the Dolphins some stability at offensive line, which is important. Now Pouncey will either start at center or guard with Richie Incognito starting at the other spot.

It is a relief to me that Miami didn't pick Ingram. Hopefully we will be hearing very soon about the Dolphins signing or, at least, pursuing DeAngelo Williams.

Let me know what you guys think. I am pretty frustrated right now, so I don't feel like typing anymore.

Thanks for reading.