Every Chad Henne Interception From The Miami Dolphins 2010-2011 Season [Video]

I have finally finished the video that I hope you guys have been waiting for: the video of every Chad Henne interception from last season with the Miami Dolphins.

I know it took me a pretty long time to make this one, but I have figured out a good system for putting the videos together, so I should be able to put future videos together more easily.

Here is the video:




I hope you guys enjoyed. Please share the videos with other Dolphins fans. Here is the url to the video that you can email them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu_cdC2aDEg

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you guys liked the video. I have created a YouTube channel for Dolphin Shout called DolphinShoutChannel, so if you have a YouTube account please feel free to friend and/or subscribe to me.

Also, I just realized something. Chad Henne threw 19 interceptions last season. Brandon Marshall's jersey number is 19. Coincidence? You tell me.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter