You Tell Me: Are The Miami Dolphins A Few Players Away Or Not?

"You Tell Me", do the Miami Dolphins need to make "wholesale" changes or one or two changes in order to be successful?

Big Bopper gave me an idea for this You Tell Me in a comment of his that I disagreed with, so I want to see what you guys think, too. I am not at all calling out Bopper, I am just saying that his and my disagreement gave me the idea to ask other people their opinions as well. I appreciate your comment Bopper and hope that you continue to return here. We like to have as many differing views as possible because it makes things more interesting.

Back to the question, though. Do you think the Miami Dolphins need to make wholesale changes and change a lot of personnel, or just a few changes to a few personnel? I would like to hear your thoughts on this one, because it will show me where you think we are as an organization.

Also, if you would like to go a little deeper, please also include the positions that you think need fixing.

Thank you guys for stopping by, and let me know what you believe needs to happen.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter