When Do You Think The NFL Season Will Start?

Today's post is more about the entire NFL and not just the Miami Dolphins, but I think it will be a good one. Gary gave me this idea, so you guys can thank him for it.

My question is, when do you think the NFL season will FINALLY start?

I'm sure there are going to be a wide range of answers. I am going to say that I don't expect it to start until we have missed a couple of weeks worth of games.

I think that mostly because Executive Director of the NFLPA DeMaurice Smith seems very stubborn and he looks like he is out to prove a point. I understand that he wants to look tough and all, but I think he is taking it too far. I understand some of you guys won't agree with me because I am just saying all of this based on this feeling I have.

Let me know what you guys think. I do have some good news. John and I flipped a coin to decide the fate of the lockout, and the coin said that we will have football this year. So, we can all relax and prepare for it to start. Go ahead and buy everything you need to prepare for the games (joking).

Thanks for reading, and let me hear it.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter