Rate The Performance Of Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross

Today I am going to start a new idea that Gary gave me. I will give you guys a player or staff member of the Miami Dolphins and I want you to rate that person's performance on a scale of 1 to 10.

I would like you guys to rate the performance of Dolphins owner Stephen Ross. Consider his entire body of work since he became the owner in Miami. Keep everything in mind.

I hope you guys enjoy this idea, and be sure to thank Riverdog for it. I have added the poll to this post, so give him your rating here.

Also, I know I said that I would have my evaluation of Chad Henne by the end of last week, but it is taking longer than I thought. I promise that I will have it soon, though.

Thanks for reading, now give Ross your rating.

Rate Stephen Ross' Performance Thus Far