Report: Miami Dolphins Not Interested In Pursuing WR Plaxico Burress

The Miami Dolphins are not interested in pursuing Plaxico Burress according to a report by Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.

Salguero said that a source of his told him that the Miami Dolphins are "absolutely not" interested in Burress.

This puts the Plaxico discussion to rest, and I am glad that the Dolphins aren't going to try and get him. He just wasn't needed and would have further crowded a very talented WR group.

Hopefully this lockout will be over soon. According to this report the NFL and NFLPA are pushing for a deal in the coming weeks.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think about all of this.

I also want you guys to know that I am working on the Chad Henne interception video, and then I will be able to work on the other videos as well.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter