Matt Moore To The Miami Dolphins? That Better Not Be The Case

Recently I have heard a few rumors/suggestions connecting Panthers QB Matt Moore to the Miami Dolphins.

I just wanted to come here and say that I think bringing in Moore would be a very bad idea. He has not exactly had a great NFL career so far with 16 touchdowns, 17 interceptions, and 2640 yards from 392 attempts. Sure his numbers aren't awful, but I don't want him to be the quarterback that Miami brings in to compete with Chad Henne.

I will say that I wouldn't mind the Dolphins obtaining him to be a 3rd stringer. I believe that he could be a good backup, just not a starter.

The starting QB that Miami should bring in should be someone more like Kyle Orton or Vince Young. Those players have a good bit of upside and potential. In my mind, Moore's potential is very similar to that of Chad Henne's: limited. Neither player strikes me as anything great.

Stephen Ross needs to be ready to open up his pockets for a big quarterback if he ever wants to put a good "product" on the field. If he really wants to make money, he needs to put together a winning team by spending money, not saving it.

We'll see what he does. Let me know what you guys think about Moore. Thanks for reading.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter