You Tell Me: How Does Chad Henne Compare To Mark Sanchez?

There has been some comparison recently of Miami Dolphins QB Chad Henne and New York Jets QB Mark Sanchez.

If you guys will remember, most people thought that Henne was better than Sanchez at the beginning of the season. Now, I get the feeling that the popular opinion is that Sanchez is better.

I want to know what you guys think of both quarterbacks. Try and put your anti-Jet bias aside. I want you guys to evaluate them according to their talent, not the jersey that they put on.

Here are a few questions to get the discussion started:
-Who is the better quarterback?
-Which quarterback would you rather be on the Miami Dolphins?
-Which one would you trust the most leading your team?

Let me hear your answers now. Thanks for reading, and I am looking forward to today's answers. If the discussion seems pretty strong I may leave this up as the top post for tomorrow as well.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter