I Need Your Help To Interview Miami Dolphins RB Kory Sheets

It could happen...
Today I have a special treat for all of you Miami Dolphins fans out there. I am going to be doing an interview with Dolphins RB Kory Sheets.

What I want you guys to do is to give me some questions that you would like me to ask him in the interview.

If you have a question for Kory please either email me at paul@dolphinshout.com, tweet me @PaulDSmythe, or post the question in the comments below. I will try and get in as many questions as possible, so there is no limit to how many questions you can send me. I can't guarantee that I will use all of your questions, but I will do my best.

Please, tell your friends about this and invite them to send me questions as well. I would really like as many Miami Dolphins fans as possible to be able to ask him a question. Please email them this post, and let them take the chance.

I believe Sheets is going to break out very soon, so wouldn't you want to be able to say that Kory Sheets answered a question of yours before he had broken out?

I am excited about this interview, and I hope you are too. Remember, to send a question email me at paul@dolphinshout.com, tweet me @PaulDSmythe, or post your question in the comments below.

Thanks for reading, now let me have 'em.

Follow DolphinShout on Twitter