Bill Parcells Has Finally Left The Building

News has come out that Bill Parcells really is gone from the Miami Dolphins and that he will be taping a draft special for ESPN.

This is not one of my conspiracy posts. I believe that he really is gone and that Jeff Ireland and Tony Sparano really are in charge now, and I think they will be able to do well. Before, they weren't able to make their own decisions for an entire year. Now, they can start at the draft and build the team the way they want to build it.

I expect that Parcells still talks to Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross, but I don't think he has any more influence on the decisions that the team makes. I could be wrong, but I just get the feeling that we are finally free of him.

Now we are going to see what Ireland and Sparano can do. Those two have been operating under Parcells' shadow, and now it is time for them to show what they are capable of. Hopefully they are capable of something better than what we have seen these past two seasons.

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think with a comment.

I want to apologize again for the short posts, but I am on vacation and don't have time for anything too long.