Vote For Miami Dolphins LT Jake Long For Madden 12 Cover

I understand that this is probably a lost cause, but I figured it would be worth a try anyway.

Voting for the cover athlete of Madden 12 has just begun, and Jake Long is the player representing the Miami Dolphins.

I know that an offensive lineman has never been on the cover of Madden before, but that could change. Long is arguably the best left tackle in the NFL, and he deserves to win this honor despite the Dolphins inability to do much this season.

If you need any more incentive to go and vote for him, just know that his first round matchup is against Mark Sanchez. So, if you vote for Long you are actually sticking it to the Jets. Each vote is one step closer to eliminating the Jets nose-picking crybaby that they have for a quarterback. Here is the link so you guys can vote now:
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

Thank you guys for reading. If you vote for Long please be sure to leave a comment so I can get an estimate of how many people did.

I am on vacation right now, so it is possible that I may not post during some days. I would like to apologize in advance for any of those posts that I miss.

Thanks again for reading, now go knock Sanchez out.