Chad Ochocinco To The Miami Dolphins?

During an interview at ESPN The Weekend, current Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco expressed interest in the Miami Dolphins. The following quote from that interview, courtesy of Steve Svekis of the Sun Sentinel, is Ochocinco showing some love towards the Dolphins in a way that only he can:
"Speaking of the Dolphins, like, I can say this. The Dolphins have always been my team since I've grown up. Anytime I play Madden, I play with the Dolphins. I mean, everything, the Heat, the Marlins, you know, the Panthers. I've been a Florida guy all my life. I love Cincinnati, it's been good to me, I would like to win, I want things to turn around. I'm not in control of the situation, as you can see, my quarterback is fed up. But we'll see what happens."
I believe that is Ochocinco's way of saying that he wants to play for Miami. I can't be positive, but if he says that he loves playing as the Dolphins in Madden and is a "Florida guy," then I would guess that is his way of asking to go play for them.

He then abruptly switches topics to the Bengals in a pretty funny way. A player like Ochocinco is very fun to listen to because you never know what he is going to say, and I have to say that I enjoyed this quote a lot.

But now, to the thought of him actually coming to play for Miami.

Is he immature? Yes, but is he also very talented? Yes. He could help the Dolphins out, but is it worth bringing him to Florida with his extra baggage?

Some could argue we already have enough trouble with Brandon Marshall, and while I honestly believe that Brandon isn't the diva that everyone makes him out to be, I do agree that the two of them together could be trouble. Marshall and Ochocinco together would be very hard to match up against, especially if you add Davone Bess and Brian Hartline into the mix, but I don't believe it is worth having two "divas" on the same team.

It didn't work in Cincinnati, so why would it work in Miami? Granted, I don't think Marshall is nearly as much of a "diva" as Terrell Owens, but he did make a pretty rough exit in Denver.

I want to know what you guys think. Would you like the Miami Dolphins to bring in Chad Ochocinco to compliment Marshall, Bess, and Hartline?

I would rather they pass up on Ocho and look to get a speedy receiver in the draft, but that is just what I want. Let me know your thoughts with a comment.


Also, one more thing about Ochocinco: he rambles almost as much as Tony Sparano during an interview, and that's saying something.

Thanks for reading, and let me see your reactions.